Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A nice fall picture mixed with my complaining...


Oh my goodness my head still hurts so bad I can't think about anything else. All I want to do is lay down all the time. And this morning, I wake up and my upper back is killing me with pain. WHAT?! Why??? I don't know why my body is attacking me. So I go to work and yadda yadda yadda. Then when I come home I always check on the dogs and let them out to play. Well tonight I peered into their pen/room and saw approximately 9 piles of vomit all over the place. ALL OVER THE PLACE. So I cleaned that up which with all the bending over has caused my headache to have a cow.
I'm sorry I'm complaining. I'm just so irritated with this darn headache. I never get headaches and this one has lasted for 3 days! And here I am complaining when Vanessa gets migraines. So I'll stop and just go to bed.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Lyndsey, I'm so sorry you're having such bad headaches! You need to go to a spa or something and get a massage and relax in a hot tub. And get more oxygen into your blood...go outside and do some sprints...it'll probably make your head hurt while you're doing it, but you'll get some nice fresh air into your system and to your brain! That's so weird about your dogs...are they sick? Do you think you might have what they have?

Taumi said...

Yikes! A 3 day headache is not a good thing! Are you sure you don't need to see a Doctor? I hope you feel better soon and complain all you want!