Monday, November 24, 2008

Palm Springs / LA

What do you get when you combine funky decor...

Delicious, beautiful food...

And alot of men?

The gayest place I have ever been in my life. But boy was it hilarious and fun!


The next day these three sweet girls ventured into a foreign land alone.
Los Angeles

I'm actually a little jealous of that guy (or girl...)'s quilt. It looks pretty nice.

Anyways, I achieved one of my dreams in life that day. We went to Rodeo Drive!



I never thought I'd see chandeliers as street lamps.

I have the most adorable friends.

This store had displays in the floor outside. Pretty cool, I must say.

We saw Tiffany's!
Poor Vanessa. The big "sale" sign unfortunately means nothing on Rodeo Dr. to people like us and this bed looks like heaven.
Taumi found a strange prickly tree.


We had lunch at the cutest place I've ever eaten. Also, the most famous place I've ever eaten. The Ivy.

Taumi and I ate this delicious dish (we each had our own):
And Vanessa enjoyed this:

(Best service I've ever had too.)



1 comment: