Candy Cane Survey!
Here are the questions with my answers...
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? The Christmas Toy, The Night Before Christmas, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas and The Grinch...but I love so many more as well!
2. Favorite Christmas Song? Christmas Canon, Gloria, I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas ;) And again, I love so many more!!
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? I dont really know. But the christmas that all we got were T-shirts from my mom's business was actually a pretty good one. None of us seemed to mind, and instead we all found it very amusing how incredibly pitiful our christmas was that year.
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? I like trying new things. Different types of holiday cookies, percolator punch, hot chocolate, apple cidar (I really love my hot holiday drinks).
5. Have you ever made an igloo? No, but Jeremy kinda did. And when it melted, there I found Charlie. My dead cactus. (Not Jeremy's fault).
6. Do you love Starbucks? I wouldnt say love. But I do like me some coffee (decaff, haha)
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? Our snow elephant last year was pretty awesome, how are we gonna top that this year?
9. Best gift you have ever received? My horse. Partly because it was a HORSE! And partly because of how I had no idea, it was a complete suprise.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? I have no idea, but the person I stole this from said Sam, so I'll be a lemming and say Sam. Or Burl Ives ;)
11.Silver or Gold? I like them both, I guess it depends on the context.
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? I like stockings and wrapped presents, and centerpieces. And of course the tree. I like so many decorations it becomes a crazy winter wonderland of christmassy goodness. I just dont have that many decorations. yet.
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Classic, and a little rustic, with some personal touches (things that family members gave/made, my own christmas crafts, etc)
14. Do you hang stockings? Yes, I love stockings!
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? Used to be from Thanksgiving, but my new rule is from Halloween to...usually December 26, but sometimes it can linger till New Years, and I dont mind.
16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? We have all of these little wooden old fashioned ornaments that I love, but we never hang them up. And also, when I was little, we made ornaments for our dogs. We cut a locke of their hair, tied a bow around it, put it in a clear ornament and painted the ornaments. I thought that was so much fun and so cool.
17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? At home in Wisconsin with my ENTIRE family. I miss my brother, so it'll be nice to see him :)
Now it's YOUR turn!