Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow Day

On sunday I woke up, looked out the window and my jaw dropped. I knew it was supposed to snow, but this?!

I of course took this opportunity to take pictures.



After I was outside for a while, I realized that I had completely forgotten how cold my dogs must be! (as they were outside with me) I quickly picked up Daisy and zipped her up in my coat. She was yelping as I did this...and I saw a big chunk of fur I had accidently zipped off of her. Thank goodness for a dog's unconditional love. Dylan on the other hand just layed down. I think he was trying to stay warm? Or maybe he just loves snow alot.
A perfect snowfall...it was gone by noon!

2 comments:

Taumi said...

Wow, you got a lot more than we did. We got a dusting, but it was also gone by noon. Very pretty pictures. And poor puppy!

Vanessa said...

Too bad you didn't get a real snow day... you know, not have to go to work! It sure does look beautiful, and gone by noon, so really it was perfect! :)