Sunday, November 29, 2009

It always gives me a taste of childhood happiness

We are right smack dab in the middle of the holidays!  Doesn't it just make you sigh with a bit o' happiness?

Jeremy came up for Thanksgiving, and I even got a picture of his face!  WITHOUT his middle finger blocking it!  :)



We played quite a bit of Settlers of Catan and ate alot of food and watched Year One, which I highly recommend to not watch.  Pretty dumb and gross.

Then after he left today we did some decorating.  The tree is burgandy and gold colors again this year, but even more gold than last, which makes me happy!




The Cowboys are a part of our Christmas every year.



The centerpiece this year is much less extravagant than last year, but I love it just as much.  I love the little pinecone tree!!



The garland got some added flava flave this year with some flowers.



I bought my mom a new wreath for the door.  The flowers are made out of wood!  It's really quite cool!



And you can't forget our precious moments set up.



You will always find pinecones around our house.  Another thing that makes me happy!


And just another picture of my bowl I got over a year ago, that can hold just about anything well :)


Then we have our wooden deer that are forever and a day old.  My grandpa and grandma made them quite a while ago.



Let the Christmas spirit begin!


3 comments:

KATE said...

I love the Christmas decorations, everything is so cozy and special feeling.

Taumi said...

I love the wreath and the deer! Tell your grandparents to make me some! lol

Unknown said...

wow that wreath is awesome! i love all the christmas decorations - so pretty! man, i am way behind this year! i'm hoping to get some decorations up this week...i'm still recovering from thanksgiving! :)