Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Matthew 1:15

"Eliud the father of Eleazar, Eleazar the father of Matthan, Matthan the father of Jacob,"


Because family trees can sometimes be a little monotonous, let's add a little christmas spirit to the mix.

Here are (in no particular order), my 10 favorite Christmas movies!
----------------------


The Christmas Toy





Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer



Elf



Frosty the Snowman



Funny Farm



How the Grinch Stole Christmas



Love Actually



A Charlie Brown Christmas



Prancer



The Grinch




What are your favorites?

2 comments:

Taumi said...

I just watched Jim Carrey's Grinch last night and I love Prancer even though I havn't seen it in ages. Is the Christmas Toy just on this list because you loved it as a kid? Never even heard of it. And where is The Night Before Christmas with the little girl who gets sick?

Lyndsey said...

No way, I LOOOOOOVE The Christmas Toy! They don't make it anymore, but I will have to show it to you sometime. And I know! I think The Night Before Christmas would be number 11? Maybe tied with Rudolph actually. I do love it, but it's a little too slow for me to watch it over and over like I could do with the rest of these. I also love the one with the Meiser Brothers (I'm mister warm christmas...I'm mister sun!!!)