Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Matthew 1:8

"Asa the father of Jehosaphat, Jehosaphat the father of Jehoram, Jehoram the father of Uzziah,"



I bet you guys are wondering why I chose Matthew chapter 1 for this project due to the extent of genealogy involved. Well, personally I needed to do something like this and I'm dragging you all with me! Haha. When I read genealogies in the bible, they don't take me much time at all (if you know what I mean). I skim. I don't pay any attention to most of the names. I mean, I'll see the names David and Abraham, because who doesn't know of those men. But the rest I pretty much just ignore.  And I really shouldn't do that.  I think it's important to know the genealogy of Jesus of all people! And it is really pretty interesting to see the bible be pulled together in a list of names. At least for me!


So thank-you for listening and giving such nice comments!  They've made my day several times!  :)

1 comment:

Taumi said...

haha, that's so true, because I just skimmed your verse up there at the top.