I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend (and paid tribute to our soldiers past and present). I worked sun/mon of it. It wasn't too bad. But this week...well, I just realized it's only been 2 regular days so far. It feels like more. Today I was standing next to a nurse, we were both charting, and I looked at her and asked if it was normal to get a headache every single day from work. (She said if I find a way to get rid of it, let her know cause she's had one for years.) And that's all I can think about right now is my splitting headache. I was trying to figure out if it was stress? Fatigue? And then I popped some gum in my mouth and yee-ouch! My jaw is sore. I've been clenching without knowing it again. Stress for the win! So work is done for the day, my head is killing me, and I thought, what can I do to relax? So I thought I would blog on my "fantastic blog" about things that are fantastic :)
- This weather for one thing. Absolutely beautiful. This spring has spoiled me beyond my hopes and dreams, and I like being spoiled.
- The veiw out my window as I sit here in the loft and my curtains shift with the breeze, the fresh air filtering in and the birds chirping away.
- It's date night, so I just have to wait one more hour and Hubs will be home and we will run out on another adventure.
- Two weddings this weekend. And since I am married now that means two things. One, I have a new appreciation for weddings and how wonderful they are. And two, here's two more times that I get to fully bask in the light of marriage when all the singles have to try and catch that darn bouquet.
- We went and saw Prince of Persia over the weekend and I ate an ENTIRE popcorn, all by myself, and loved every minute of it.
- I have the best husband. He watched SATC with me in preparation for his prior agreement to see SATC2 with me sometime!
Looks like Malachi is home early! Later friends :)