Hello my peeps. How was your weekend? Mine was quite nice if I do say so myself.
- Went to church and Malachi played for praise songs
- Got a new awesome TV after a ridiculous amount of messing up on Best Buy's end. Oh and it's flipping gigantic. Thank-you all who gave us money for a wedding gift!
- Went out for a fun time and delicious food with Steve, Vanessa, and Goran to a super delicious Thai place that has a huge selection and even huger portions.
- Had myself some Vietnamese Ice coffee. Props out to V and R for introducing me to such a delight.
- Lounged quite a lot.
- Cleaned and cleaned and am still cleaning (in the organizing and last bit of settling into this 'new' home kind of a way)
- Went to my parents house for some food, football and Rook. (sorry Mom, but for sure we will dominate those guys next time!)
Hope you guys all had an amazing time as well!