Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I resolve to do better next time.

So...this will be a bit shorter of a post. The reason? Because I think I failed nearly every one. The reason? Because I was sick for 2 weeks. I mean, that's pretty much half the month. So I was not up to doing anything, thus failing my resolutions. However, I AM going to do some revisions to my resolutions. I'm allowed. Trust me.

1. Going to church- PASS (only because I allow that listening to sermons counts)
2. Drinking water- PASS, because I drank SO much water while I was sick. However, I'm revamping this one. I can't just 'drink more' I need to have a number. And so I did the math. People don't need 8 ounces 8 times a day. Because I certainly don't need as much water as a 300 lbs person. Instead, you just divide your weight by 2 and the number you get is how much you should drink in ounces. I'm approximately 120 lbs. So my new resolution is to drink 60 ounces a day... more often than not ;)
3. Making a new recipe- FAIL
4. Read the bible- FAIL
5. Working out- FAIL. I actually worked out (not a stressful workout) 3 times during the 2 week illness, but I still missed a week total.
6. Scrapbook- FAIL
7. Revising the old scrapbooks- FAIL
8. Tithe- Fail.
9. Writing- FAIL.
10. Violin- FAIL. Revising to only need to once a month.
11. Spanish- FAIL. Revising to only needing to once a month.
12. Taking a photo every day. PASS. Here's a few from the month:
There was alot of snow.
St. Patty's Day (I was sick, so no head shots!)
Odd dog shot.
Who needs a cup o' Joe when you can have a nice cup o' Malachi.
Well, obviousl I did bad this month 3 passes to 9 fails. March was a blurry month, if that wasnt obvious, and if that even makes sense. But hello April! I will hopefully find a way to accomplish the revised resolutions. I'm hoping to go on a weekend hiatus up north with Malachi! (fingers crossed!) And shouldnt we reach steady 60 degree weather sometime soon?
Thanks for caring about my resolutions, and I'll try not to do this bad again!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Haha, I like that picture of Malachi and the cup. And the one of the snow, with the word "No" sticking up from the sign. That's a really good pic of Dylan, by the way.

I'm hoping and praying that I get into the U of M so that me and Ryan can hang out with you guys and do all the fun things you do :)

Miriam said...

I still think you're a star:)

Taumi said...

Where are you going up north? I was just thinkging how fun it could be if you guys came with us to Canada this summer....