Lauren, over at the little things we do, does a fill in the blank friday. And this week I thought I would join in.
1. My favorite thing about this week has been...on date night it was gloomy and rainy and muggy, so Malachi and I snuck away into dry air conditioning and saw Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameran Diaz. And we loved it! It was soo funny! It so easily could have been cheezy, and some of you may think it is, but personally, we thought it was hilarious!
2. The weather this week has been huuuumid! But I'm not complaining. I will take any form of heat over that darn cold stuff.
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was my pay check. It is interesting because of the amazing amount it has shrunk ever since I added Malachi to my insurance. It's truly mind blowing.
4. The last movie I saw was whoops! I guess I ruined this one! But I plan to watch The Good Guy soon.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would sip on a fruity drink while swinging in a hammock in the sunshine by a very blue ocean, take lots of pictures of lots of things, start and finish my wedding photo book, do a craft or two, buy a pretty dress for an upcoming wedding and quite possibly win the lottery so that I could work part time :)
6. As a teenager I was awesome. about as awesome as I am now, only not quite as much.
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Samantha Brown. I want to get paid to travel and stay in $900/night hotel rooms.