Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A to Z Pizza!!

We were able to make it to the wonderful pizza place again!  And this time Malachi was able to discover it's wonder!


We got there at 6:30 (I would recommend going a little earlier, but I couldn't get out of work any sooner).  And it being an absolutely perfect evening weather-wise, it was a busy place.  So we ordered our pizza and were told we had a 2 1/2 hour wait.  But no a problem!  The grounds are so beautiful and inspiring so it's nice to take a walk or two and even to just sit and take in your surroundings.


The greenhouses of herbs and veggies galore!


Ryan and Vanessa brought Fluxx, so we enjoyed a few hands of cards.


Then it was nearly 9:00, meaning suppertime!


Would you please stop drooling on your keyboard?  That was my pizza, I'm sorry, I won't I can't share.


Good food, good times, good friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a pizza place?? what a cool date night!!

Taumi said...

Oh man! That looks so yummy and I HAVE to go there sometime. And LURVE the barn photos.