Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope to provide you with an update pretty soon of some of the things I've been up to lately.  But for now, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you enjoyed yummy food and fantastic company.  We sure did!  Vanessa and Ryan spent the night last night, which was alot of fun to just hang out and play a few games.  And then today we went to my parents' house for food (yum!), family (aww, I love them) and football (I'd rather not talk about it).
And now that it's after Thanksgiving, I will be decorating for Christmas, sending out the christmas cards, watching the christmas cartoons and movies, listening to the christmas music, finish my christmas shopping, and probably just be in a holly jolly mood :)

2 comments:

Taumi said...

yay for holly jolly moods! and Christmas cartoons! I just found a 1970's one called "The Night Before Christmas" about mice that I loved as a kid.

Lyndsey said...

I remember that one!