Friday, June 18, 2010

A little something to hold you over (until I finally post pictures of the wedding!)

It's about time I post a few more photos of where we live, right?  Well, these photos aren't ideal, but at least they give you a little better of an idea.  In these pictures you can't really see the townhouses at all.  This picture shows two L-shaped apartment buildings and the townhouse cube is in the middle of them.

So in this picture (below) the bottom right is part of the townhouse cube.

Here is an actual floorplan that I found online, in case you were wondering.

And below our first floor, we walk down directly into our own private garage,inside of a larger garage.  Much like the one pictured below.

Here is a picture of our loft, where we spend the majority of our time.

And this is a picture of me, miserable, pre-curtains.

Mom and the dogs on the pups first experience at the townhouse.  So...this is kinda a non-informative photo.  To the left is the front door.  The door behind my mom goes down to the garage, and to the right is the kitchen.

Here is the front door and livingroom and fireplace.  I'm sitting in the dining room space.  To the right in the picture are the stairs to the upstairs.


And there you have it.  I don't have any other photos because everything is still so unsettled!

But we love it and truly feel blessed to have found such a perfect place :)

2 comments:

KATE said...

Very cool that you have a loft! Everything is so bright and shiny. :)

Taumi said...

This did not help me at all. Rooms without stuff in them don't give me a clue to anything. Can't wait to see the ones that have been lived in. But it is bright and holy big! Owner's Suite? lol